Digipede Framework SDK
The Digipede Framework Software Development Kit (SDK) provides developers with the tools and information needed to grid-enable applications quickly and easily. With varying levels of integration from distributing and running command-line executables to remote execution of .NET objects, scaling out compute-intensive and transaction-intensive applications with the Digipede Framework SDK can provide order-of-magnitude performance improvements, often with just a few lines of code.
Scale Out. Speed Up. Do More. Faster.
Whether you need to scale out the middle tier of an enterprise application, increase the scalability of a complex Web application, or improve the performance of a compute-intensive scientific application, the Digipede Framework SDK is the tool of choice for Windows developers.
Experienced developers know that effectively scaling out applications can be challenging. The Digipede Framework SDK is designed to support developers who want to scale out their applications without writing the underlying distributed computing plumbing themselves. With the Digipede Framework, you can incorporate the functionality of the Digipede Network in your own applications, without learning new and complex parallel programming techniques.
Grid-Enable Your Applications
The Digipede Framework SDK lets you add the power of grid computing to any application—with as few as 20 lines of new code. The API supports distributed execution of .NET objects and COM servers; your software runs seamlessly on the grid. Whether you are working in COM or .NET, Visual Basic 6 or C#, with the Digipede Network you can improve your application's performance and scalability with the most intuitive grid computing solution available today.
Benefits and Features
- Distribute .NET objects, executables, and scripts
- Reduce development time
- Focus on your core competencies
- Improve application performance and scalability
- Combine the power of your Windows computers
- Scale-out applications, web sites, and services
- Integrated with Visual Studio .NET, Visual Studio 2005, and the .Net Framework SDK
- .NET Languages: C#, VB.NET, Managed C++, ...
- COM Languages: C++, Visual Basic 6, VBA, VB Script, ...
- Web Languages: ASP.NET, Python, PHP, ...
- Any language with COM support
- Any .NET language
To Learn More
- Read our whitepaper "The Digipede Framework Software Development Kit (SDK)". This whitepaper goes into more detail on how you can develop a distributed application or grid-enable an existing application. Read more...
- Read the whitepaper "Running Microsoft Excel on the Digipede Network" about how the Digipede Network and Microsoft Excel can work together to create "supercomputing spreadsheets" with a minimum of effort. Read more...
- Watch some videos. Watch a video that shows how to Digipede-enable .NET code behind Excel in five minutes, with just 20 lines of code or a longer video that dives deeper into the power and flexibility of the Digipede Framework SDK. See and hear more...
Read What Others are Saying
|The Digipede Network recently received four stars in a product review in Software Development Magazine.|
|The Digipede Network also received five stars for technical merit in a product review in CRN Magazine.|
Tell Us More
We're always interested in hearing more about the applications that are driving businesses to adopt distributed computing technologies. We learn a lot from exchanges with our customers, and our customers tell us they gain as well. Tell us more about your interest in grid computing!